Slider

Please, Contact Us! C'mon, Join Our English Club Join Us Now and Get Our Special Offer! Tourism Stay Connected

Friday, September 18, 2015

English Meeting Club


We have just accomplished our meeting on Saturday, 12th of Sepetember 2015. Then Our Next Meeting would be held on:

Date: Friday, 18th of September 2015
Time : 04.15 PM
Location : Masjid Babuttaubah in Mangasa

Our theme today is "Vacation".
The Rules:
1. Every participant, should prepare their own "concept" related to our theme (vacation).
2. Every participants have a chance to speak approximately 3 minutes.
3. The participants are allowed to bring note or "whatever" needed in order to help them to speak.

Here is an example:
Last holiday, I visited my brother in Bandung. My brother stayed in her his house alone. I always visited him once a month. His home was in Lembang which was not so far from Bandung city. When I arrived there, I invited him to visit the famous places in Bandung city. My brother recommended so many interesting places, that I made a list where I had to visit.
The first place I visited was Curug Dago. It was one of the waterfalls in Bandung. My brother and I rode motorcycle to go to there. When I arrived there, I was so amazed of the wonderful view. The waterfall was not so high, it was only 10 meters. but it looked very beautiful. there were few people know about this waterfall, so the condition around the waterfall seemed natural.After visiting Curug Dago, I chose Trans Studio Bandung as the second destination. I was surprised when I knew the entrance price. It was 250.000 rupiah. I spent a lot of money just for visiting this place. But, the English proverb “The price doesn’t lie” was right. I rode many interesting and fun game there. There were about twenty games in Trans Studio. I also went to the mall to buy some souvenirs for my mother.Then, I went to the third place. The place was Ciater thermal baths. My brother and I took a bath there. I was so relax when I felt the hot water in the tube. After taking a bath, I tried to find some meals for dinner. I found a good restaurant around Ciater and tried some delicious food there. Then, I went to a cottage for sleeping.
On the next day, I remembered my mother’s order. She got me to buy clothes from Bandung. So, my brother told me about a good market to buy good clothes. He recommended Pasar Baru as my destination. So, I went to this market. There were so many people who sold many variants of clothes. I tried to bargain with the seller for a good price. Finally, I found the cheap price and bought so many clothes for my mother.

After buying the clothes, I went to my brother’s house. I rested and had a lunch there. Then, I packed my luggage and said goodbye to my brother. I promised to visit him next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment